swiss air Protection respiratoire applications
Welcome to the Swiss Alps. Welcome to optrel swiss air.
Breathing means life. The optrel swiss air breathing protection system brings clean breathing air into your environment and lets you breathe as freely as you can otherwise only enjoy outdoors in nature.
Many workplaces and public spaces generate pollutant emissions such as smoke, soot particles, particulate matter, or viruses that can enter the lungs through the nose, throat, and trachea, causing asthma, chronic cough, bronchitis, or other respiratory diseases, including lung cancer. With the optrel swiss air respiratory protection system you enjoy fresh air, completely independent of your activity and your other protective equipment. It lets you perform hazardous work independently and freely.
The core element of the optrel swiss air blower respiratory protection system is a ventilated half-mask that completely covers the mouth and nose area and supplies it with purified air. A breathing space is created in the mouth and nose area which, thanks to positive pressure, supports the user in breathing and eliminates tiring breathing resistance.
Made of high-tech fabric, the half-mask is designed to provide excellent individual fit thanks to a freely adjustable headband. This concept eliminates the need for time-consuming fit tests, which are common with conventional halfmasks.
The clean air is delivered via a Y-hose from a miniaturized blower system, which is conveniently attached to a carrying unit worn on the back. In this way, the user is supplied permanently via an "overpressure air system", which permanently protects the respiratory tract against contaminated air.
What customers say about swiss air
Fresh ex works
Always enough fresh air, less fatigue. Thanks to breath-supporting technology and the ultra-flat and lightweight backpack principle.
- Ventilated half mask made of flame-retardant material covers mouth and nose area completely. Positive pressure supports breathing and avoids fatigue.
- Infinitely adjustable headband for all sizes from XS to XL.
- Y-hose with adjustable neck strap and flexible hose elements guides the air directly into the half mask.
- Shoulder harness for ergonomically perfect weight distribution of the super-light filter system (only 550 g).
- Powerful TH3 filter unit with innovative, ultra-flat design. Lightweight and comfortable to carry, highly efficient in use.
- Blower unit with automatic air flow calibration and 14h high performance battery for an uninterrupted working day.
The optrel swiss air is ideally suited for use in welding and cutting operations in polluted and toxic environments.
The optrel swiss air half-mask gives you all the freedom you need. Whatever you're up to. Flexible to use and completely independent of the helmet system used.
The optrel swiss air can be used completely autonomously, allowing maximum versatility in combination with the appropriate manufacturer-independent work protection.
It can be used independently of the helmet or other equipment and is therefore the most versatile optrel respiratory protection system available.
The optrel swiss air also reliably protects you and your environment from bacteria and viruses during food production.
It increases the performance and endurance of users thanks to the positive pressure principle, which supports breathing and does not cause any breathing resistance.
Due to the elimination of time-consuming adaptation tests (no fit test) as well as massive savings on paper masks and their disposal, investment costs and running costs which are reduced.
Respiratory diseases such as asthma, "farmer lung" and other ailments, caused by dust and particles, can be easily prevented through the use of optrel swiss air respiratory protection.
The integrated high-performance battery enables an uninterrupted daily usage of up to 14 hours. This allows the swiss air to be used always and everywhere. Thanks to the lightweight design at only 550 g, it is also hardly noticeable. The only thing you will feel is the fresh, clear air.
swiss air permanently protects the respiratory tract and the lungs against pollutants in the air, regardless of the current activity in the working day. This prevents the development of diseases affecting the respiratory tract and lungs.
swiss air helps to reduce pain in the neck and back due to a significant reduction in the weight of head, face and eye protection systems. This makes a heavy combination helmets no longer necessary.
The ideal work companion.
From the central control panel, securely positioned on the chest section of the shoulder strap, you always have all functions under control:
- Overview of filter contamination and battery charge status
- Stepless air flow control and on/off switch
- Altitude and temperature compensation
Trees are definitely the best suppliers of fresh air on our planet.
For the sale of every single optrel swiss air respiratory protection system,
optrel therefore plants a tree as part of a global reforestation project,
which will compensate for the swiss air's carbon footprint.
Because fresh air is important for all of us.
Your benefits with an optrel swiss air PAPR system
- Permanent protection of the respiratory tract and lungs against pollutants in the air, regardless of the current activity in the working day. This prevents the development of respiratory and lung diseases.
- Reduction of pain in the neck and back due to a significant reduction in the weight of head, face and eye protection systems. Heavy combination helmets are no longer necessary.
- Increase the performance of users thanks to positive pressure system, which supports breathing and does not cause any breathing resistance.
- Lowering investment costs due to the elimination of costly fitting tests (no fit test).
- Reduction of running costs due to massive saving of paper masks as well as their disposal.
Security of supply
- Thanks to a reusable half-mask system, supply is guaranteed at all times, even in the event of a shortage in times of crisis
- swiss air can be used completely self-sufficient, which allows maximum versatility in combination with the appropriate manufacturer-independent occupational health and safety.
- swiss air is as versatile in application as the tasks in industry, trade, construction, medicine or agriculture.
- By planting a tree for each swiss air system sold, optrel compensates more than just the climate footprint of the respective system.
Safety never felt so comfortable
The core element of the optrel swiss air blower respiratory protection system is a ventilated half mask that completely covers the mouth and nose area and supplies them with purified air.
A breathing space is created in the mouth and nose area which, thanks to positive pressure, supports the user in breathing and eliminates tiring breathing resistance. The half-mask, made of high-tech fabric, is designed in such a way that it can be excellently adapted to the individual thanks to a freely adjustable headband. This concept eliminates the need for time-consuming fit tests that are common with conventional half masks.
The clean air comes via a Y-hose from a miniaturised blower system, which is comfortably carried by a carrying unit on the back. In this way, the user is permanently in a "positive pressure air system", which permanently protects his respiratory tract against contaminated air.
WELCOME TO THE SWISS ALPS.
WELCOME TO OPTREL SWISS AIR.
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry
- Building industry
- Chemical industry
- Refrigeration industry
- Food Industry
- General industry
- Heavy metal industry
- Industrial cleaning industry
|4088.400||TH3 particle filter for swiss air incl. pre-filter||1|
|4088.410||Pre-filter swiss air (50pcs)||50|
|4088.420||Spark protector swiss air (2pcs)||2|
|4160.500||Mouth-nose-mask swiss air, black||1|
|4160.530||Nose foam for mask swiss air||5|
|4554.010||Power pack 14h black for swiss air, rechargable||1|
|4554.070||USB charger for swiss air||1|
|4556.010||Y-hose swiss air, black, incl. connector hose, headband and neckband||1|
|4556.020||Sealing ring for hose swiss air||5|
|4556.030||Shoulder harness swiss air, black||5|
|4556.035||Extension for shoulder harness swiss air, black||1|
|4556.050||Control Panel swiss air incl. cable and cover belt||1|
|4556.060||Cable for Control Panel swiss air||1|
|4556.070||hose closing cap swiss air (2pcs)||2|
|4556.090||Filter cover swiss air, black||1|
|4556.110||Protective sleeve for swiss air air hose - for additional protection against sparks||1|
|5003.700||Headband for swiss air half-mask (2pcs)||2|
|5003.710||Neckband for swiss air half-mask (2pcs)||2|
|5010.002||USB charging cable for swiss air (USB Type-C)||1|
level 2: min. 115 l/min
level 3: min. 130 l/min
All levels with automatic air flow control (levels are set directly on the fan and can be continuously adjusted via the control panel at the front).
Low battery: alarm period: 3.0s (1.5s on, 1.5s off)
Filter: alarm period 0.5s (0.25s on, 0.25s off)
Inlay: Polyurethane foam
level 2: 12h
level 3: 8h
(with new filter at room temperature)
EAC TP TC 019/2011
For further information pls refer to your optrel partner next to you or to our customer service.